Scary Story

Night Of The Pumpkin MonsterPhoto on 10-16-15 at 11.01 AM

By: Justin Li

On October 31, a dark and spooky night. Me and Finn went through a pumpkin patch to get to our friends house, but as soon as we entered, we heard a roar. I called to Finn, “ Does this not sound weird to you?” But we walked into the patch anyways.

Suddenly a giant pumpkin monster appeared out of nowhere . Finn yelled,“ Run Justin, run!” As soon as I hear that I ran behind a house in the patch, but I hear Finn yell something. Then, the house exploded. I managed to escape but the giant monster threw a pumpkin in front of me. I still ran and the monster hit my leg and I tripped. I said,“ Finn we should just give up there is no way to kill this thing.” Finn said, “ Justin, you’re not suppose to give up, there has to be a way!”

The pumpkin monster was still attacking and Finn ran to get help, I yelled, “ come on!” Then I found a car I called,“ Finn get in the car and get us out of here!” Finn hit the gas and we rammed through the gate but the pumpkin monster was sill chasing us so we hit a bunch of pumpkin and it went flying at the monster and knocked it down, but it was still chasing us.

I screamed,“ Finn, don’t crash the car!” and he said back, “ I trying not to!” We eventually lost the monster and went to the doctor’s office and got my leg fixed up. When the doctor asked me what happened, I said, “ I fell down the hill when trick or treating.” So we went back home and had a normal night.

We went to Finn’s house and agreed never to go to pumpkin patches again. We went trick or treating and got lots of candy and ate it. We also went to our friend’s house and had a party. Then I said to Finn “ that, was really close you know.”  “Anyway, thanks for saving me.” We also learned our lesson: When you heard scary things it is best that you don’t investigate the sound

THE END